Friday, July 13, 2007

You must go shopping

So enabler is my middle name... But I would not be doing my J-O-B if I didn't send you all over to Ellen's store to pick up a few must haves TODAY !!!! I would post the pics of these but I'm afraid I'd get a nasty email or at least one with a very stern tone from Ellen, so I'll refrain. But you'll see what I'm talking about when you get your snarly little butts over there.

First... Your copic markers. I've been watching everyone do fabulous things with these so you need to pick yourself up a set. These are pre-orders but you can read all about them on Ellen's blog and get the details of the pre order. Now I personally picked up the 12D along with a dim green and light pink. I can't wait for them to get here..

Secondly...
The Spellbinders dies. I'm hoping these will eliminate the need for me to have all of those really heavy punches that I just broke down and purchased 2 of (you know the one's I get a hernia lifting).. I went for the large rectangle scalloped and large oval scalloped (I have the circles in the giga and mega scalloped).

I've saved the very best for last... GET OVER THERE NOW!!!! for 13 hours today (6 AM - 7 PM PACIFIC time... that's 3 hours behind all of us East coaster's.. It's 7:45 here now so you still have about 2 hours and 15 minutes to get your order in..) Using promotional code 131313-v2 (typed exactly as shown) you will get 13% off your order .. This includes those preorders.. So stop reading and get shopping gals.. But wait.. one word of advice.. if you order the spellbinders and the markers, put them on separate orders. This way you'll get your markers sooner !!! Otherwise your entire order will be held up for the spellbinders.

Please tell Ellen who sent 'ya and then come back and let us all know what you picked out. By the way, if your looking for fabulous examples using the makers and the dies go check out Ellen's, Michelle's (mish's), Trudee and Debbie's blogs. It's all there for your viewing pleasure. Now why are you still reading and not shopping? I thought I taught you better than that now get over there !!!

No comments: