Monday, December 3, 2007

Santa's elves have been very busy...

Happy Monday.. I hope you all weathered this first nasty taste of old man winter. It's been heading across the states all weekend and when it finally hit the east coast over night we got lots and lots of ice. Good news is (if you can call it that) I've had a stomach bug, so after being up all night decided I better not go in today. So I was on the sofa most of the day.

Today though was a great mail day.. My bind-it-all along with the accessoriess I ordered on Friday from stampingcottage.com arrived today (excellent price... Free shipping on orders over $50 and super fast shipping.. I highly recommend them). Teresa finally received her elf package I mailed on Wednesday (it's only going about 30-45 minutes away and it took 5 days priority mail to get there. That's our USPS for ya).. And I received not 1 but 2 elf packages today..

My first package was from a secret elf.. No name, just a return address. This package contained blue and magenta micro beads. I can't wait to make some pens with these. A few covered Hershey nuggets and some prima flowers..


My 2nd package was from my Secret Elf. I hosted a Secret Elf (similar to secret santa) on SCS and Lindsay (mustamper) was my partner. She sent me .. An altered can filled with lots of bling, bling (large eyelets, my name, brads, and adhesive gems, stars, drops & hearts), gift tags, 2 altered bottles, 2 scrap books, an altered cd case, and a treat can filled with Hershey kisses. It's awesome. I can't wait to start using everything.

Thank you Lindsay..
Happy Stamping :)

1 comment:

Swamp Tulip said...

Well - I guess Santa's elves have been busy (for both of us). Great packages you received today!

Teresa