Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'm Home

and boy was it a fabulous day in NYC on Saturday.............. Freezing COLD most of the day..... but fabulous none the less.

Here we are on the bus almost to NYC.. YIPEE..

We started out our day in Chinatown, picking up a little jewelry, perfume, purses... HAHAHAHHA.. I was so unprepared.




From there we headed to Little Italy & East Houston Street for a little lunch at Katz's Deli. OMGosh this was the best Ruben I have ever had. Katz's was seen in When Harry Met Sally & Law & Order.

We then headed uptown to where... Where else would 6 gal's go? SEPHORA of course. By now it's 1:30 and we were all a little chilly and tired from walking. How about a cocktail at the View Marriott Marquis? A revolving rooftop restaurant on the 48th floor.. How fun? Can you say Winter Peach Cosmo? YUMMY.... A little pricey but definitely worth it.

So where do we go from here? Well to Central Park. While heading back down to Bryant Park stopping at most of the street vendors look who we found right out side Radio City Music Hall???? The Tin Man.. He was cool...

We ended our day with dinner at Simply Pasta.. YUMMY.. While waiting for the bus we wandered through the vendors at Byrant Park and sat under the heat lamps at the Glacier watching the ice skaters sipping hot cocoa.
Thanks NY for an awesome day.. SEE YOU NEXT YEAR !!!

This has to be one of my favorite photo's from the day. This picture was taken right next to Central Park. Please enlarge it to get a good look. Each window has a beautiful wreath on it.
Just how tiny does this make you feel?

So how many of us are feeling over whelmed, exhausted and like there's just not enough hours in the day to get everything done? MEE TOO.... Christmas is always so exhausting. Shopping, wrapping, gift making, card mailing, tree decorating, parties. PHEW.. I'm exhausted just thinking about it. For the next few weeks I will be around but just not as much as normal. I have so much to get done that that's where I need to focus my energy right now. So keep watching for all of the gifts I have left to make. :)
Happy stamping and...
Happy Holiday's

2 comments:

Shelley said...

don't know how to email you - so instad i am leaving a comment! email me at shelleymay(at)att(dot)net

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! I'm jealous........I love NY!!!!