Thursday, March 20, 2008

Swaps

Good Morning and Happy Thursday... The week is slowly coming to an end and Easter will soon be upon us. I'm very bold. I haven't started my Easter shopping yet. But I do have a list.. Saturday will be a shop till I drop day to get it all done.. Plants & bunnies oh my...

Since I was preparing 2 of the large projects for Saturday afternoon, I participated in only 2 of the optional swaps... Full Card/ No vendor requirements and In/ From the Garden. Both I choose to make card.

I just love how this card came out. The cardstock is Spring Moss from PTI, Soft Sky -SUP & DS paper from Cosmo Cricket.. The tag was cut out using my Cuttlebug & Nestabilities Die. The sentiment from PTI- Shapes by design was stamped in Spring Moss - PTI. I added a large pewter eyelet and some spring moss -SUP gingham ribbon...Now for the pictures.. These are actually pictures I took from my garden last year. I printed them in the Sepia tone and then used the square SUP punch to cut them out. Gardening is my 'simple pleasure'.. I've already started thinking about my garden this year.. I cant wait. The weather should be a bit warmer next week so I'm hoping to get out and do a little spring raking.
When I saw this card of Michelle's I instantly fell in love with it and knew I wanted to CASE it. For mine I used Very Vanilla, River Rock & Buckaboo Blue Card stock. Baroque Motifs was stamped in River rock... The flowers are the 'cosmo's punch from Martha Steward... I then adhered a few buttons as the centers.. The ribbon is from Maya Road.. How cute is that?
So did you happen to notice that this is post # 199.. that can only mean that my very next post will be # 200.. Yikes, 200 posts.. That means BLOG CANDY... Please stop by soon for to celebrate my 200th post with something sweet and fun, but no calories....
Happy Stamping..


1 comment:

Gina Wrona said...

Wow Lisa, awesome cards!

Say, I'd love to show you the First Communion invites I made for my daughter last year.

When you get a chance, Email me and I'll reply with the picture.

I didn't want to post twice on your blog candy so that's why I put it here.
(((((((((((hugs)))))))))
Gina
CtBigRedDog66@aol.com