Thursday, July 31, 2008

are you beehaving?

I'm been dying to get up in my stamp room and play around for fun. I have a few idea's brewing in that big open space on top of my shoulders that I think will be fun... Last night I needed to make a birthday card so I used one of my fun new Penny Black stamps "BEEHAVE"..


For these cards I used...
Stamp.. Penny Black Beehave
Cardstock.. lemon tart (PTI), ?DS paper, Brocade Blue & Whisper White (SUP)
Ink.. Copic Markers... YR24, YR20, E37, B95, Y15, G40 & YG03, Noir Pallet, Brocade Blue (SUP)
Accessories.. Making Memories Brad, Blue/ White striped ribbon, Grass Dew Drops



Well folks.. .I'm going to a place where not many of us want to go right now... DO YOU REALIZE Christmas is only 5 months away.... OMG I've already ordered the Penny Black stamps I've fallen in love with for my holiday cards. And as soon as they arrive I'm going to get working on them. I promise I will not be locked away in my stamp room the first week in December trying to get them done.. LOL A couple of my holiday gifts this year will be card tins full of card... So if you've noticed lately I've been making multiples of the cards I make. It doesn't take much more time to make 4 than it does to make 1. You don't need to make many more cuts and whammo... before you know it you'll have 3 boxes of assorted cards all ready...


What are your creative plans for the holidays?
Happy Thursday everyone !!
Hugs,
Lisa

1 comment:

frequent flyer said...

you have a wonderful talent and i love your blogs. do you mind if i place a link in my blog?

thanks!