Friday, August 1, 2008

Late night out on a 'work' night

anyone who knows me, knows because the alarm goes off at 4:30 AM I tend to head to bed early.. but last night I was out wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy past my bedtime. What would you ask would drive me out of my house and away from my bed... The premier of ...... drum roll please...

Me and my BFF's each won 4-packs of tickets to last nights premier showing... So we took our friends and family and off we went... OMG it was AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!! definitely well worth not getting home till 10 PM .. 2 hours after my be-witching hour.. LOL I definitely give this movie 2 thumbs up and is well worth cost of the movie, popcorn, and a drink.... Run don't walk to your nearest movie theater. I believe the release date is next Wednesday August 6th..

so being that I didn't get to bed until wayyyyyyyy past my bedtime, and I need to start thinking about getting ready for work soon (which means I probably should be sleeping right now.. LOL) today's post will be a short one. Here's a quick card I made for my BFF to celebrate that she had lost well over 100 lbs. This card is a little different in the fact that the close to cocoa background is exactly that... the background. It's the pretty in pink portion of the card that opens.. Just a little different design to spice things up a bit.
For this card I used..
Cardstock.. Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink and Very Vanilla (SUP) along with Basic Grey DS paper
Stamps.. Oh so Lovely (SUP), sentiment from PTI
Ink.. Chocolate chip & Close to Cocoa (SUP) with various copic markers
Accessories.. misc. pink ribbon, corner rounder (SUP)
Have a wonderful Friday everyone,
Happy Stamping,
Lisa

No comments: