Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I've been taged....

I try every day (not so much the past few weeks but in general I try everyday) to visit my favorite bloggers in my you've got to check this out. Through blogging I have met a wonderful friend Teresa. We had so much fun going to our last SCS get together and together were hosting a NE NY get together on March 15th... I was tagged by Teresa... Here goes...

*You must post the rules before you give your answers.
*You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name.
*After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers.
*At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.(Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details.

M - my married name may be "Moore" but my husband's family name is actually Morinelli... In the 50's my FIL was in a band and back then if you had an ethnic last name it was difficult to get work... So he legally changed his name from Dominick Morinelli to Donald Moore... The remainder of my DH's family (aunt's, uncle's counsin's etc) are still Morinelli.

A - Auditor II for an insurance company .. is my J-O-B that pays for my stamping addiction.

R - Really good friend. I don't have a lot of close friends, but those I hold close to my heart I would do anything for.

I - I love gardening.... I plan my gardens all winter long and can't wait to watch the flowers pop through the ground each spring.

E - Eggplant parm is one of my favorite foods... But only when made by my sister's MIL... YUMMMMM it's sooooo good.

Okay, now I have to tag five people ... this is a toughie! Ok, so I can only come up with 3...

Shelley May.... She is such a thoughtful and wonderful friend who I've come to find I have a lot in common with. I love how she speaks her mind...

Alex... OMG... you have not met a more talented artist until you've met Alex. We met through SCS and actually met at the Stampin Up Atlantic City Regionals I've considered her a good friend ever since. Were there for each other and I love her dearly..

Dani... my friend from Italy... I've always wanted to go to Italy and look for my ancestors. My great grandparents on my mother's side were from Italy. May be some day this dream will come true.

Your turn... :)

No comments: