Tuesday, February 26, 2008

She's BAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKK

I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.... LOL Hey everyone. I'm back. Sorry I've been MIA. I've had a couple surgery related complications. Come to find out I'm highly allergic to the little purple pill Nexium. Last week I endured a severe allergic reaction of 'full body hives'. Not fun. I was covered from head to toe. Let's just say, it's a little hard to stamp when you're in a drug induced benadryl sleep.... LOL Good news is, their gone. And I won't let one of those little purple pills anywhere near me. Hopefully that will do the trick. I soooo missed stamping, and missed all of you too... :)
Here's a little something I cased from Sharon when I was feeling a little better... I just loved the colors of this card... Don't forget to click on the photo to enlarge it so that you can see all of the details.
Here's my recipe...
Cardstock... Black, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White
Stamp set... Time Well Spent (SUP)
Ink... Black stazon... light & dark shades of pink & green copic markers, SUP black marker (to make trail behind butterflies)...
Accessories... Pink (or) White organdy ribbon, glue pen, dazzling diamonds glitter
Going through my snapfish files...(I just love this website.. http://www.snapfish.com/ (this is where I store all of my photos and when you want to print something their prices are super reasonable.. I believe they are .09 per print...) I just realized I have a few projects to show you all... So stop back tomorrow for my fun Valentine's project (a little late but what the hey... you could always use it for an anniversary... LOL)
The next few weeks I'll also be getting ready for our Eastern NY stamping get together that Teresa and I are hosting on Saturday March 15th.. I'll have some super fun projects and pic's here so hang close.. I have a little over 2 weeks to get all of my projects together.
Happy Stamping everyone. See you tomorrow :)

3 comments:

Tilly said...

welcome back! Sorry you felt like crap!

Looks like you've made more than 1 of these cute cards.... could they be for some special upcoming occasion?

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear of your problems, but glad things are better!!! You card is wonderful and I DO love your colors!!! Beautiful work!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa - having had those head to body hives myself, I can totally relate!!!! But looking forward to seeing your new projects as I always do!

Hugs!