Thursday, April 24, 2008

I have a surprise.....

As many of you know.. Harley (our rambuncious kitty... who would scream at me during the night if we didn't let him out)... passed away about 3 1/2 weeks ago.. My DH didn't take his passing very well and truly missed him. Even this past Sunday we were talking about Harley.. On Monday the strangest thing happened.. As I was perusing Craigslist I came across an ad for "Free to a good Home"... We have as good of a home as anyone..

Allow me to introduce you to our newest family member..
Daisy Dukes....
She is the cutest thing... and is so affectionate and loving.. However, I must say... she's not quite accustomed to the dogs yet. Carter & Oreo... they absolutely adore her and their tales haven't stopped wagging since I brought her home Monday afternoon.. She on the other hand had laid a B--ch stapp'in on Carter (no worries.. she's declawed... so basically he's been slapped with soft furry paws).. but that hasn't stopped him from trying to give her kisses. Slowly she's adjusting to the house and is starting to see that she's safe...
On a stamping note.. I've heard rain is in our future.. That can only mean 1 thing.. I'll be stamping.. Check back for a few cute projects I've created...
Happy Stamping :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Ah, what a cutie! And that fuzzy, white belly just waiting for some love :-) Congratulations on the furry new addition to your family!

StampingDani said...

Oh my, what a wonderful cat! I'm happy to hear that you've found another sweet baby to cherish, and I'm sure Daisy will give you a lot of love in return!
Smiles

Kim said...

What fun to welcome a new member to your family! Enjoy - she's a beautiful kitty! Also - thanks for the head's up about the scented embossing powder in your last post. I placed my order last week & hope to find it in my mailbox tonight!

Gina Wrona said...

Congrats!

Funny at first I thought you were going to say something about Dukes of Hazzard, LOL! My son just loves them Duke Boys!

(((hugs))
Gina