Thursday, August 14, 2008

So true....................

Doesn't it seem like some weeks there's ... Never enough thyme... to stamp? This has been a crazy week.. Monday... EMG on both arms, both hands and my neck. Oi'... an hour and a half of electrocuting me.. then sticking me with needles... I didn't know how much more I could take.. Hopefully I'll have some results when I see my PCP next week. Tuesday.. delayed planes... Got home really late Wednesday... Oh the things we do to be beautiful.. Highlights and a hair cut.. Only to get home to find out that we think our fur baby was stung by a bee on her face. Thursday.. Late day at work.. Friday.. I think I may finally be able to start relaxing.
This was the 2nd card I made the day my mother sprained her ankle.. Here's a funny story.. My Mother 'refused' to walk on the crutches. I think she just didn't know how to use them. So my step-dad went and got her a wheel chair so that she could get around the house those first few days.. Long story short, the insurance company called her yesterday to say that they were not approving the wheel chair because it was not "Medically Necessary".. Well of course not. She had crutches. So this morning when she's telling me.. I tried to explain to her that no it wasn't medically necessary.. She says to me.. Well it was medically necessary cause I wasn't going to use those crappy crutches.. HMMM... Sorry Mom.. Use the crappy crutches..

For this card I used.. Cardstock... kraft, sage shadow and K&C DS paper.. Ink.. Stazon timber & various copic markers.. Stamp sets.. Sweet Herbs (SUP) Accessories.. buttons, cocoa grosgrain ribbon... Guess What.. My hydrangea tree is blooming. Last fall I saw a hydrangea tree and I knew I needed one in my yard. It must have taken hold cause look.. It's blooming hydrangea's...

I have two swaps to finish this weekend.. so stay tuned for a few recipe swaps... :)

Happy Stamping....

No comments: