Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My favorite cards..

Hey everyone.. Hope your week is going swell... Tonight's late edition is of my favorite cards from Saturday's get together .. I apologize ahead of time that I won't be able to give you the recipes of each item.. But you can use them for 'inspiration'...





This is the matching envelope to the attached card... How cute is that???












This card was made by Michelle (flaxychick) using a My Favorite Things stamp set. To make this card, we stamped the images onto the card stock and the designer paper, cut out the dresses and then adhered them the card.. Now the gal's have designer dresses. Michelle colored the images with prisma pencils.




This card was made by my friend Teresa. Isn't is gorgeous? It's a trifold card. The image was adhered to the front of the card using pop up glue dots. Teresa's initial plan was to make these into pins using crystal effects and then pin the tree to the card. What an idea... WOW..



This card was made by Gayla.. What I love about it is that the tree is made with... photo corner punches.. Click on the image to enlarge it and you can really see what I'm talking about.









And last but not least.. Moose You.. Is he not the cutest? This is the outside of the card. The 'moose' is stamped on the inside of a 3x3 card with the front of the card cut into a frame.






Here's the inside showing the sentiment.. Moose You.. I love that..


Stay tuned tomorrow night for my favorite... anything but a card... Trust me.. Your gonna love these.

No comments: