Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween..


Happy Halloween......

My friends have been so wonderful to me the past few weeks and I've received a few RAKS that I'd love to share with you. You know you are truly loved when your friends care enough to send the very best.. that is something from their heart...


This is from the very best DDSS in the whole world. I apologize to all of my other DDSS big sis's but you have huge shoes to fill because Deb is the BEST... And in case you're wondering just how big these shoes are.. Well here you go... LOL

Love ya' Deb !!!




Through stamping I have met a few close friends and this card is from one that I cherish most.. Alex Moldonado.. This was the card that sparked our friendship. I just loved her coloring of the pooch. From this card has sparked a true friendship. I will save this forever.. :)



This card came from Linda the coordinator of our Central NY get together. For all of her hard work I altered a candy corn scented candle for her. This was the card she sent as a Thank you... How sweet was that... I love this color combination..

Thanks everyone for the Happy Mail.. In this age of computers we forget how it makes people feel when we open our mailboxes to find something other than a bill...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute, cute Halloween card!!!! Love those shoes (and the cat too)!