Monday, October 1, 2007

Some times I'm soooo blonde..

I swear. Some times I don't know why I do the things I do.. I've previously mentioned the CNY SCS I'm attending on the 20th.. (Ohhhh I can't wait).. Well, one of the things I signed up for was swaps.... It may do me good sometimes to READ before I start stamping.... Let's just say I headed up stairs this weekend bound and determined for finish my swaps.. Here I go, batton down the hatches I'm in for the long haul. I made 40 of these bad boys.. 1 for each person attending the get together. How many did I actually need? Ugh.... 22.... So I made about 18 .. extra.. HAHAHA... I always like to be at the head of the class... LOL

Here's the recipe... I hope you like it. The get together is on the 20th so I tried to pick a fall theme. And since I just received my latest package from EclecticPapire what could be better than using a brand new stamp set..


Card Stock... So Saffron, Cranberry Crisp, Very Vanilla
Ink.. So Saffron, Always Artichoke, Pumpkin Pie, Cranberry Crisp, Timberland Brown Stazon, Tim Holtz walnut stain
Accessories.. Brass eyelets, Crop-a-dile




Here's a little something for a giggle....

This is what 40 swaps look like...




Here's Carter guarding my swaps for saftey... LOL (swaps are stacked on the wicker coffee table)... Do you wonder what he's thinking... Reach for the swaps. I DARE YA !!!


No comments: