Monday, June 23, 2008

I've been tagged

A few years ago while cruising through the gallery on SCS I fell in love with the coloring detail of this card... So of course I sent Alex a private message asking her how she did it... Well, a wonderful friendship developed despite my lack of coloring skills.. LOL and now she's tagged me.. WHOO HOO.... thanks Alex..

Here are the rules... Each player answers questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

Ten Years Ago: Wow.. 10 years ago I was working for the same company as I am now and was getting ready to celebrate my 1 year wedding anniversary. So you could say I was still a newlywed. My DH and I were living in an apartment struggling to get used to being married.

Five Things in Today's "To Do" List.. 1- work of course.. It's a Monday... 2- get to the gym after work 3- DH has a dr's appointment 4- stop at Pet'smart to pick up some anti-itch spray for Carter.. Since his tubby yesterday he's been itching up a storm. WHOOPS guess I didn't rinse him good enough and 5- that never ending load of laundry..

I'm addicted to... why pocketbooks of course... isn't everybody?

Things I Would Do If I Were a Millionaire: That's an easy one... Sell my house and buy a house right next door to Michelle Wooderson.. How neat would it be to have her as my neighbor... Call in RICH to work... pay off my parents and my in-laws mortgages and the rest of the family would get cash to do with as they wished... although my god-daughter would get a really nice car on her 16th birthday.. And can you say mack daddy stamp room?

Places I have Lived: I'm boring.. I've never left upstate NY where we have 4 glorious seasons.. We get to see everything start fresh in the spring, the gardens grow in the summer, the nutty smell of the crisp fall and the beautiful soft blankets of snow in the winter.. What gets better than that?

So now I need to be the tagger.... Here ye' goes.. These women all have awesome blogs..
Teresa..
Sally Lynn..
Michelle..
and, Dani..

Happy Stamping :)

1 comment:

Swamp Tulip said...

Finally I have gotten around to play some tag! Thanks!

Teresa