Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tomorrow is not

a guarantee...
until it's here....
as spoken by a wise neighbor last Wednesday...


I live in a 'relatively' quite city neighborhood where most neighbors keep to them selves but when they see you outside will stop and say hello. Last Wednesday I couldn't understand why there were flashing lights in my living room. I looked out the front door and our street was filled with cars and trucks with blue flashing lights, an ambulance, paramedics, neighbors standing outside... People crying.. What the heck was going on? I called a neighbor (who is on the fire department and would definitely know)... Sadly I was told that while cooking dinner our neighbor passed away. WOW.. Later as we were speaking to their neighbor he reminded us just how frail life is and that truly...

Tomorrow is not a guarantee... Until it's here.


I wanted to send a special heartfelt message to his wife letting her know what a kind and gentle man her husband was (I know she knew that but I wanted her to know that we knew it as well) .. Here's what I came up with..
As you can see, I used 2 different cosmo cricket DS paper...

For these cards I used...
Cardstock... Mellow Moss, River Rock and Very Vanilla (SUP) along with Cosmo Cricket DS paper...
Stamps.. 'with sympathy' (SUP) and Leaf Trellis (Memory Box)
Inks... Dark Moss and Creamy Brown (colorbox) and River Rock (SUP)
Accessories.. Chipboard (Mayaroad), Moss Grass dew drops, misc. dried flowers and the corner rounder (SUP)

Happy Stamping :)

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

So sorry to hear about your neighbor. These cards are lovely. Beautiful colors, and I like the chipboard swirl. TFS.