Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Who doesn't like FREE Fresh Cut Flowers?

Wow.. has it really been so long since I last posted? I warned ya' all that I had a bad case of spring fevah.... As many of you already know.. The new Stampin Up catalog becomes available July 1st WHOOP WHOOP.... personally, I can't wait...
How about a little sneak peek..... Look what their comin out with?
Fresh Cut Flowers stamp set and laser cut notes....
How would you like the opportunity to win your very own Fresh Cut Flowers stamp set and laser cut notes? All you need to do is email me (to locate my email address.. please go to "view my complete profile" over on the left ..) any time between NOW and Thursday June 26th at 11:59 PM with a $50 SUP order (before tax & shipping) and you will be entered to win. It's that simple. The following payment forms are accepted... cash (of course), pay pal, MasterCard and visa... On June 27th I will randomly draw a winner from all qualifying orders.
Don't have a catalog... Well that's not a problem.. Check out the online catalog here..
Please note... This post will remain on the top of my blog until the winner is drawn on the 27th.. so please scroll down for new blog posts..

No comments: