Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I really am still here....

I apologize for not posting... Especially to Alex.. she's nominated me for a blogger award and I haven't even had time to post that... PHOOEY..... I'm sooooooo sorry...
This is a crazy week at work. I'm here most days 12 - 13 hours so by the time I get home, dinner, get my clothes ready for the next day I'm pretty well shot... The good news is.. I did just finish a batch of Halloween cards that just as soon as I remember to take a picture of them, I'll post for you. Hopefully it won't be Halloween by then.. LOL
In the mean time I send you blog surfing to pass the time away..
~ First you can start on over at Stampin' UP. Their new holiday catalog went live TODAY.. OMG.. If you'd like to order.. I'm offering $5 shipping on your entire order for orders placed between NOW & Thursday October 9th at NOON (EST). Please EMAIL me (located under view my complete profile.. over to the left right above the Stamping Top #) if you have any questions or with your order. I do accept Visa, MC, pay pal and personal checks.
After you've done your shopping...
~ Please head on over to Lim's blog.. She's offering up some awesome blog candy of magnolia and other stamped images... OMG I would love to win these.
~ After that, head on over to My Favorite Things.. they have a new release tonight that I just can't wait for. I (((HEART))) the new snowmen..
~ and finally.. why not surf the gallery at SCS.. You will get lots of idea's there... While you're there, if you're in or around NY, check out the 11/8/08 Central NY gathering thread.. there's a shoe box swap in Syracuse. I'll be there and can't wait. I already have my project planned (all the deets are right where they need to be.. in my head.. where ultimately I will forget them.. LOL)
THERE.... that should keep you busy while I'm suffering terribly here in the desolate doom called ... WORK... :(
Happy Stamping !!
Lisa

No comments: