Sunday, September 30, 2007

Say Cheese

Hello everyone. I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Mine was just that.. Wonderful all wrapped up in a little box.. I spent my weekend working on my shoebox swaps and my regular swaps for the upcoming Central NY SCS get together. Theresa and I are venturing out to Syracuse on the 20th and well.. You know me, I want to be prepared. Stay tuned for pics of what I finished.

Today when I was taking pictures of my swaps Cater came out and decided to sit next to me on the porch. How could I resist not taking a few snap shots of him.
I told him to 'say cheese' and well, this is what I got. How adorable is he????
Well, I'm off. DH is cooking tonight so let's see where he's taking me.
TTYL

2 comments:

Swamp Tulip said...

You're dog is adorable :) Did you finish your swaps? I need to start mine this week! Only 19 days . . .

jodene said...

Your dog is priceless.