Thursday, January 10, 2008

And the winner is....

thump ditty thump thump (that's my drum roll... HAHAHAHA)... Are you ready???? First let me say, you are all so wonderful with all of your kind words of encouragement. And you all have such fantastic goal's for '08... Luckily the random number generator took all of the hard work of having to decide on a winner away from me... Thank goodness.... So here goes...
CONGRATULATIONS......
Amy AKA.. Silly Stamper...
Here's what Amy had to say... "I am so proud of you! Wishing you the VERY BEST in 2008 and hope you find the support and encouragement you need to reach your goal. It is hard work and you should be commended for it! My hope is to get more organized...both in the craft room and home in general."
Please go check out her blog.. It's awesome.. Amy I have emailed you for your snail mail address..
Please watch next week for another fun give-away...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Awww Lisa you are so sweet. I haven't updated my blog for WAY too long. Been to busy to create! Thank you so much for the blog candy...woohoo!