Tuesday, January 1, 2008

They dug me out from under my stamp pile

Hello everyone and Happy New Year.. Yes, I'm back amongst the stamping and boy have I been busy these past few weeks.

I hope everyone had a joyous Christmas and New Years. Today is my brother's 48th birthday.. Hew was the first New Year's baby in Saratoga County in 1960. How spectacular is that? I can never forget his birthday..

So where do I begin... Oh.. the snow. Last year we had 2 real snow storms. 1 on Valentine's Day and the other on St. Partick's Day. Other than that.. dry.. This year already we've been blasted a few times. This is what we woke to yesterday morning. Now, please keep in mind, the weathermen reported that we should receive 2-4" by the time the storm ended... LOL Guess they goofed on this one. I love it when the trees are covered in snow. So here's a few of my favorite pictures from yesterday.. This first picture is of our deck and Lilac tree... My poor grill is covered...


Next is the trees behind our house. Aren't they beautiful?








And finally.. This is the tree in our front yard.


So did we all receive fun stamping gifts this holiday season? I received my Bind-it-All and supplies... The Making Memories Embellishment Cabinet... A huge box of goodies from my bestest friend Alex (She has some exciting news on her blog.. please check it out).. a few Basic Grey stamp sets and cash to spend tomorrow when the New Spring/ Summer Catalog goes live at noon CST. (just as soon as the catty is online I will post a link to my blog)... Don't get me wrong, I got lots of non-stamping gifts too... My favorite is my IPOD.. Which I still have yet to play with.

Over the next week I will be posting lots of pictures of all of my holiday projects from this year. So please stop back often.. And be sure to come back on Friday for some New Years Resolution blog candy..

Now before I sign off for today I know some of you have been looking for an update as to my weight loss... Well, I officially started on Saturday December 8th and when I was weighed last Wednesday the 26th (2 1/2 weeks later) I had lost 16.4 lbs ... I weigh in tomorrow after work so I'll post my new stats then.. I've added a ticker to the bottom of my blog so that over the next year you can watch my progress...

Happy Stamping everyone :)

No comments: