Sunday, January 20, 2008

I'm finally organized

Happy Sunday everyone. Well, like I promised my stamp room is finally cleaned and organized. I couldn't bear the thought of being in the hospital for a few days and coming home to that mess... So YIPEE !!! I can stamp again. Ok, Ok, I'll fess up. Before it was finished I did have to sneak in and make 1 project. That's only because I had to get it in the mail before the deadline... Stop back this week and I'll show it to ya...

So here goes... Here's a look at my desk, paper holders and new Making Memories Embellishment holder... I'm pretty impressed with how I did... :)







And here's a look at all of my shelves and supplies. My favorite is the wicker basket holding my punches (my large punches are standing up on the basket so their easily accessible). All of the stamps stacked on the top shelf by the ribbon jars.. They'd be my new stamps from the spring/ summer catty that just came last week. I need to mount them. That'll give me something to do when I get home from the hospital next weekend.

Speaking of hospital. Thank you all for your well wishes for my FIL.. The good news is he's home.. The bad news is he's not out of the woods yet. But he is making progress and on his way to recovery.

Happy Stamping everyone :)

No comments: