Friday, November 14, 2008

5 Days of cards..... Day 1

Hey everyone.. I know I've been promising you lots of project so here goes... I have 5 days worth planned for you and then a HUGE surprise at the end... the surprise is still in the planning stages but I can give you a hint... If any of you read Melondee Langworthy's Blog (if not head on over and give her a look seeeey... she's linked under "you have got to check this out"... ) you're familiar with her Drive-thru Thursdays.... So here's a quick little hint... It has to do with PIF (paying it forward).... so get those creative juices flowing.... Stop back each day to see what I've been up to and for another hint....

Today you're in luck.. I'll give you a 2nd hint... Christmas is for children.... and it's important to remember the "True meaning of Christmas"..

Even though I'm trying to get into the Christmas spirit I have 1 more quick Halloween card for you... Why am I showing you a Halloween card 2 weeks after Halloween??? I just love how this came out and it's so easy to adapt it to Fall, Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Remember back a few weeks ago I did a little enabling which seems to be something I'm really good at (right Teresa????) and told you all about this set that I just had to have from TreeHouse stamps... Well, just as soon as it arrived, I knew I had to ink it up. This creepy hat was just calling for a pair of googlie eyes... LOL
Here's the full card.. I just love it... For this card I used...
Stamps... Creepy Crawly (THS)
Card Stock... SUP -- black, kiwi kiss and whisper white... Haunted Cosmo Cricket DS paper
Ink.... Black stazon, Green, Grey, Orange and Purple copic markers, Kiwi Kiss & Tangerine Tango SUP
Accessories.. Ranger glassy glaze, orange, purple, black and green stickles, SUP circle punches, misc word felt tape and pop up glue dots.
Have a fabulous day everyone... And remember to come back tomorrow for day 2 and hint #2..
Happy Stamping,
Lisa

No comments: