Saturday, November 15, 2008

Day 2... It's Snowing Outside....

No not really.. But this week it will be cold enough here to snow and their actually calling for snow showers most every day next week.... Since there's hardly any frost in the ground it's not really going to stick.. It'll just be flying around making everyone with a plow (including my deranged when it comes to plowing... but I still love him DH).... crazy wishing for snow... It brings back the Dunkin' Donuts commercial of the man sitting in a lawn chair watching the first snowflake fall... Yep that's my husband... It's true and can you believe I married him... LOL



Today's card was cased from this card of Pine's.. It's so simple card and that's what I love most about it.. Just like with Pine's card I cut my card stock lengthwise.. Folded in half at 5 1/2"'s and then on the side that would be the front using my paper cutter took another inch off the front side. This gives it the asymmetrical look.
Don't you just love the new Marvy snowflake Punches.. I picked up mine from PTI only because I could not find it elsewhere not even on line... I'm sure soon it'll start showing up but I needed it NOW !!! This particular one is the Mega 2 1/2" which coordinates with the Snowfall Additions stamp set.
This card uses.....
Card stock... Close to Cocoa, Soft Sky and Whisper White cs all from SUP
Ink... Soft sky & Close to Cocoa, Canvas by Palette
Stamp sets... Snowfall Additions (PTI) and Merry Christmas was from the $1 bin at Michael's. The little squiggly was from my "Santa Baby" stamp set by Basic Gray
Accessories... Versa Mark, iridescent embossing powder, glitter glue, fine white glitter (for the snowflake.. I covered mine in glitter before punching it out), mega marvy snowflake punch, pop up glue dots and Martha Stewart twill ribbon..
Are you ready for today's clue..... Whether big or small.... shoes come in it.
Have a wonderful day everyone..
Happy Stamping :)
Lisa

No comments: