Thursday, November 6, 2008

Can you see me...

Jumping up and down.. I'm so excited I absolutely can't contain myself.. I realize that most of the time I'm slow to get on a band wagon.. BUT I have to say that I so adore these Magnolia's... for those of you who don't know what a Magnolia is please GO HERE and check out Magnolia-licios UK.. they do ship to the US so you don't need to worry if you just fall in love with them like I did..
Well, let me tell you.. My new BFF from SCS Tammy... Sent me an entire envelope of stamped Magnolia images. (Tammy.. YOU ROCK GIRLFRIEND.. Thank you from the bottom of my heart).. So I just had to use one for my sister's birthday on Tuesday..

This particular image is #255 Tilda with Cowberry Muffin.. And OMG is she not the cutest thing you've ever seen. After I had colored the entire image with my copic markers I added a little "Angel Wings Shimmerz" to her dress, apron, stockings, cheeks and the sentiment "Make a Wish" to give it a little shimmery glitz. My sister always loves a little bling bling.


Here's the full view of the card. I used..
Cardstock.. All from SUP kiwi kiss, pink pirouette, whisper white and the Bella Rose DS paper..
Image... Tilda stamped in black..
Ink... various copic markers
Accessories: large oval nestabilities, 1 1/4" as well as the 1" SUP circle punch, Angel Wings Shimmerz, kiwi kiss striped grosgrain ribbon, Diamond stickles (for the top of the cowberry muffin), pop up glue dots and last but not least some misc. rubons.
I'm going to need to practice my Magnolia coloring.. But not too shabby for my first try..
And oh, if you haven't already done so.. DON'T FORGET TO GO HERE to enter my blog candy give away..

Happy Thursday stamping everyone.
Hugs,
Lisa

3 comments:

Cazzy said...

Well you either love Tilda's face or you hate her, me? Well it isn't love I prefer mouths on my kids!

Moni said...

Gorgeous card! Hugs, Moni

bumblebee creations said...

I love your coloring-this card is the absolute cutest!! I have been going through your blog and have truly enjoyed it!! Thank You for sharing all of your wonderful ideas!! : )