Friday, April 6, 2007

Happy Friday

Phew.... Friday is finally here.. YEE HAA.. and it's a holiday weekend. Great food, conversation, family & friends.. what could be better. Their saying there's a possibility this may be a 'WHITE' Easter.. HAHAHA Too bad we didn't have a 'WHITE' Christmas. I think Mother Nature is a little off.. This year the little one's will be hunting for Easter Egg's in their ski pants and mittens. Won't that be a sight?

This is the 2nd card we made on Tuesday using the Watercolor Wonder Crayons..
For card stock I used So Saffron, Very Vanilla and Ruby Red along with a scrap piece of non-SUP' designer paper. The gingham is a Wild Asparagus border sticker. Mr. Giraffe (I just can't get enough of him) was stamped in black stazon and then colored with the Rich Regal WWC and colored with the aqua painter. The large oval punch was used to punch the oval in the front of the card. I then stamped the sentiment on the Very Vanilla (again with black stazon) and punched it out with the small oval punch. I adhered the sentiment to the inside of the card using a 3D pop up adhesive. I'm now ready for my next baby shower..

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

This looks super neat...love the mix of papers!