Thursday, June 28, 2007

So much to talk about

I can't believe it was 10 years ago today Dean and I were married. It seems like it was just yesterday. (Maybe that's because it was as hot and humid yesterday as it was on our wedding day.. and we all know big old catholic churches don't have central air.. LOL) . This was one of my favorite pictures taken by my SIL.. I'm not sure if this was before or after Dean chugged the wine (guess his nerves were getting the best of him). Thank you Dean for the most wonder 10 years. I'm looking forward to the next 50.

This has been a wonderful week of HAPPY MAIL.. This first card was a wonderful birthday card from Deb... I love her advice. I'm not 40.. I'm 28 with 22 years experience.


These 2 cards I received from my new DDSS for round 8. How awesome are these? This is one of my new favorite sets (not replacing but to be used in conjunction with "Carte Postale").. Baroque Motifs. OHH there's so much that can be done with this new set. Swirls are quickly becoming my favorite. They so easily go with my 'shabby chic' style.. Thanks Sis..

2 comments:

Kim said...

I guess it's both Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday to you!!! June is a great month to have a birthday, yours is the day after my youngest daughter. She turned 4 on Monday, and the eldest daughter was 6 on the 6th (of June). I can relate to the hot and humid wedding day. We were married May 6, 2000; and here in MN, that should be pretty mild...but no...it was 88 hot and sticky, and of course the small Episcopal church we were married in had NO AC, and was packed full!! LOL!!! Maybe those things are good omens?!?!? Have a great week ~ btw, received my blog candy this week! Thanks!!! I love it.

Nancy said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Love the cards too!