Saturday, June 2, 2007

Wow.. what a week

I'm back from a little... shall we say vacation. YIPPEE.. our yard is done. and I have everything almost put back together. I'll post some pictures when it's finally complete and we can relax..

I did manage to get a little stamping in.. I made a group of these "Garden Kit's for a few friends. There's a garden journal labeled "Watch My Garden Grow", a big ole' pack of wildflower seeds and of course a flower pad of paper. The cardstock is close to cocoa, very vanilla and some scraps of non-SUP designer paper. I used many different floral stamps.. some SUP some not, added some twine and some copper wire that I looped around the end of a paint brush for a little added dimension. Before I put it all together I stamped everything with the canvas background and distressed it. I hope they enjoyed it..

No comments: