Thursday, June 7, 2007

Wholy Organization Batman !!!

If any of you know me personally, you know I don't let anyone into my craft room. Why you ask? Well... it's always a MESS... and I don't just mean a little mess, I mean it looks like typhoon Lisa went through and everything is every where. Well.. I hope I'll be better now.. Check out these articles on "Organization" in Craft Critique.. Wholly Molly Batman. I think I need to print this and make it my bible.. Hopefully with a little help from my friends (I've made them my friends even though they don't know it yet.. or even know me.. HAHAHA) I can be much more organized. Wish me luck !!!
If your wondering where I've been for the past few days.. no I haven't been lounging in my new back yard.. Not because I didn't want to but because well.. for one it's been raining and two I'm up to my elbows in 30 flip flop party invitations for my niece. I am under strict orders to have these finished by this weekend so that she can hand them out next week.. I'm about 1/2 way there. Just as soon as their all done I'll post them for you all.

No comments: