Wednesday, September 12, 2007

For Sale !!!

I know I know.... Gotta have it.. But I've never used it.. What could it be???

A Cricut..
I have a brandy spankin new (but not in the box) Cricut that I received at Christmas time but have never used it. My motto is.. If I don't use it, get rid of it... So what does this mean to you??? A huge savings..

For those of you who don't know what a cricut is... Allow me to briefly explain.. The Cricut (a personal electronic cutter) is the future of home crafting. Simply by touching a button. Cricut can cut beautiful designs and alphabets for card making, scrapbooking, and paper crafting. No computer is required, just plug it in. Place your favorite cartridge in your Cricut and choose from over 250 designs in 11 different sizes; ranging from 1" to 5-1/2"! Plus there are 6 feature keys which allow even more variation; that's thousands of possibilities! Cutting customized shapes and alphabets has never been easier.






In addition to the cutter.. I am including the following cartridges... George & Simple Shapes and Mini Monograms... These cartridges retail for $49.99 - $89.99...



On the Provocraft website this entire package retails for $389.99 plus shipping and handling.. I am willing to sell it for $225.. This price includes shipping to the US.. For areas outside of the US (Canada, Europe etc).. there will be a nominal additional fee to assist with the shipping.. If your interested or have any questions please feel free to email me..

No comments: