Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Peaceful...

I so love the fall here in the NE.. The cool crisp air.. The leave changing color (there's already changes in Red's and Orange's and it's not even the middle of September yet)..
Do you know what creates the spectacular fall colors? Why your Oak tree may have been yellow last year but a brilliant shade of red this year? It all has to do with the amount of rain, temperature and the strength of sunlight.. How it works.. You've got me.. But I do know it's spectacular...
This card uses the CTMH and Peaceful Wishes stamp sets.. Chocolate chip, close to cocoa, really rust and very vanilla card stock. Really rust, chocolate chip and close to cocoa ink. 3 copper jumbo eyelets and satin ribbon. I kept it plain to reflect the simple sentiment ... Peaceful...

2 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous! I LOVE the big eyelets!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. I really appreciate the "hardness" of the strong eyelets with the softness of the image. A perfect card to highlight my favorite season. Thanks for sharing.