Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Grateful


How grateful are we... and what are we grateful for? I think some times we loose sight of the big picture by focusing on all of the little things.. HMMMM... Ok enough of my limited encitefulness.. LOL I am very grateful though.


Last night I played around with my new Autumn Harvest set. I like how this came out. Tell me.. What do you think of my coloring? I've been practicing with my markers and trying to get the shading just right.
This card used..
stamp sets.. Small Script, Autumn Harvest
card stock... more mustard, really rust, very vanilla and cosmo cricket (wonderland) ds paper
ink.. timberland brown stazon, always artichoke, really rust, more mustard, and pumpkin pie (markers) along with my copic colorless blender
accessories.. hodgepodge hardware, artichoke grosgrain ribbon, large pop up glue dots, I kan' dee (candy dots) in green and orange), swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder (more mustard and walnut stain (tim holtz) swirled on with a sponge to bring out the swirls)

4 comments:

Swamp Tulip said...

Beautiful card. You did a great job. I love this set.

Teresa

Kathy W said...

Lisa, amazing coloring. The pumpkins seem to have a little sheen to them (could be my monitor but I think it is your nice shading and use of dark/light :)
Love the DP and brad accents, CB background too? All just perfect. Thanks for sharing.

michelle sturgeon said...

Great fall card!

Angel said...

Great card. love those pumpkins. I am waiting on a new pumpkin stamp myself and I can't wait!!