Sunday, March 4, 2007

Drawing tonight at 6 PM EST

I know, I know.... I've been a slacker bee for the past few days. It seems like every time I turn around I have auditors at work.. What does that mean.. LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGG hours. And this week is no different. So I've spent the past few days shopping, cleaning and cooking. We all know what after a 12+ hour day were not in any mood to come home and cook. I have beef soup on the stove, brownies ready to go in the oven, bread in the bread maker and a big ole' chicken dinner ready to go in the oven for today. My goal is to get upstairs and do a little happy stampin' this afternoon..

Don't forget I'm drawing a winner for the blog candy this evening at
6 PM EST.. So get those comments posted.. The winner will be posted here and notified via email.

Happy stamping everybody (and cooking today) !!

No comments: