Sunday, March 18, 2007

Let's Emboss

On Friday Mother Nature and all of her glory had different plans for our night of embossing. She felt that we should all stay home and watch the snow fall for our 2nd big ol'e storm of the year. Now don't get me wrong, this is not a complaint.. This is an I'M SO READY FOR SPRING ... LOL... Needless to say our stamping night was cancelled but I did want to post the project that we were going to make so that you can all ohh and ahhh over them. All have some sort of embossing on them.


This first one was done on the new so saffron long notes with cool caribbean and whisper white card stock. My intention with the clear embossed circles is to look like bubbles from the fish.


Numero 2 was my not so favorite of the bunch. The only stamp set used was say it folks "Carte Postale".. Yep, I'm still using it and this is one that I will continue to use. My hope is that we'll see this baby in the new IB&C. All of the embossing was done with black embossing powder. The blank on black is a little hard to see here but it gives the card an elegant look.


Anyone who knows me knows that chocolate chip with blue, green or pink are my favorites. The white embossing powder makes the swirls from Doodle this look so dainty and defined. I love this. The pretty in pink flowers have dazzling glitter in the centers, are curled at the edges and are on 3d glue dots to add a little dimension. It's hard to see but the ribbon is a light pink (not white).. and


finally.. OH YES I'm having a Ruff day but that's for later. I like this color combo together.. brocade blue with old mustard and very vanilla. The paw prints are from a stamp I picked up at Wal-mart and are embossed in brown embossing powder.

So what do ya'll think?

1 comment:

love2Bcreative said...

Whoo hoo!!! I am proud as can be to say that I was soo happy to get the mail tonight and discover that I received a SCS DDSS Birthday Club card from Lisa today!!! And its the awesome card displayed here with the two pretty flowers and PINK ribbon (lol) It's a beaute' Lisa --- and I'm lovin' it to pieces ~~~ Thanks sooo much for thinkin' of me on my birthday ;o)))
Stampin' Huggs ~ Teresa