Tuesday, March 6, 2007

You have got to check this out... And the award goes to..

It's 7:15 and I'm just getting settled from work. Luckily my DH cooked dinner (I called the order in, he picked it up on his way home from work, so technically, yep he cooked)... I love it when he cooks. Just enough time to pick up and get settled in for another night of "AMERICAN IDOL". Are there any guesses for who goes home this week? My vote (or should I say no vote) goes to.. Antonella Barba (she has got to go.. she can NOT sing!!!!), Haley Scarnato, Sanjaya Malakar, and Brandon Rogers... Let's see what happens come Thursday.

Have you all checked out "Twisted Chick Creations"? Michelle's (aka flaxychick on SCS) creations and blog are AWESOME. She has my Tuesday's 'you've got to check this out' award. What I love about her blog is that she has lots and lots of pictures, great descriptions and a fabulous tutorial on making 60 yes I said 60 cards from Just Delightful.

Michelle is also giving away a little blog candy so don't forget to enter to win :)

Congratulations Michelle and thanks for being such an inspiration

No comments: