Tuesday, May 29, 2007

"S" is for....


Normally I don't' participate in many swaps on SCS.. But this one seemed like a lot of fun.
"A Rolodex swap."
I made 26 of the letter "S" for this swap and in return I will get 1 of each letter. I choose to use Very Vanilla card stock along with my very favorite Roses in Winter stamp set. The Roses are stamped in Vintage Violet, leaves in True Thyme and the small flowers in buckaroo blue. I'm so sad that these colors are retiring on July 1st. They make such a beautiful color pallate. I was smart though and have purchased the 'reikners'.. At least they'll last me a while.. LOL Whoops back on track.. The tab was made using the new Round Tab punch and is held on using a little copper brad. I then took my little corner piece of sponge and dabbed true thyme along the edges for that aged look. My 2 way glue pen and a little glitter was used to glam it up a bit. Finally, to punch out the tabs
so that it would fit in the Rolodex I used my slot punch.. (A little improvising here)..
Here's a look at all 26 :) I can't wait to see the entire alphabet..

No comments: