Friday, May 4, 2007

All in shades of brown

First of all allow me say that my mogo went blank yesterday so it was hi-ho-hi-ho it's off to CASE I go and straight to the SCS gallery I went. Thank you BadSherry (from SCS) for your beautiful card and great inspiration. I hope I did yours justice.

This card uses all shades of my favorite brown. Who would ever think that brown would become a favorite color. But it is... :)

The card stocks are all close to cocoa, chocolate chip and very vanilla. The french script background was stamped on each piece of very vanilla is creamy cocoa and all edges were sponge distressed with chocolate chip. Print pattern was stamped on the middle piece of very vanilla in close to cocoa as was the swirl from Carte Postale. "WISH" is from small script. I've added a few hodgepodge hardware brads (yes I'm actually trying to use my hardware. No that it's so easy to get replacements) and an oval and finally added a little chocolate ribbon (this would have been from one of my 3 favorite eBay stores).. and drum roll please... I was done and Alex wasn't even voted off of Survivor yet.

1 comment:

michelle sturgeon said...

Brown is one of my fave colours also! This card is GORGEOUS!