Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Fantabulous Tuesday award

Every now and then when I come across a blogger who stands out amongst all of the rest I have scream and shout. You must and I repeat.. MUST go check out Lois Michael over at her blog Gingerbreadaholic. Outstanding, fabulous, WOW... doesn't even start to describe her work.
I found Lois through our resident Blog Candy queen Allison (without her we'd be in the dark when it comes to what blog candy is up for grabs).. Lois is by far the alter this queen.. She has altered books, paint cans, has a beautiful idea for a recipe book (just in time for mother's day), and don't miss the photo cube. The list just goes on and on.
Congratulations Lois, you win my Fantabulous (I think that's another one of my home-grown words.. LOL) Tuesday award. Thank you for all of your inspiration and hard work :)

No comments: