Friday, May 11, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

To all the mother's.... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !!!! This card I whipped up last evening before Survivor using Bordering Blue and Blush Blossom Card stock with a strip of Charles Street Roses designer paper from the Daisy D's Beacon Hill collection. I punched out the lace in the Blush Blossom cardstock with my handy dandy new floral lace punch from Martha Stewart crafts. I love this... I then added a couple Prima flowers attached to a K & Company pearl brad. To make these pop off the page I used a few dimensionals to the back of the flowers. Lastly I stamped "Happy Mother's Day" inside and out in Rose Red. I love it. Now only 2 more cards to go and I'll actually be ready for Sunday :)

2 comments:

Ila said...

These are So Beautiful!! I love the borders done with the punch too. The flowers and pearls..just wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

Hmm - I may have to check out that floral lace punch. I love your cards - especially with the big flowers!!