Tuesday, July 3, 2007

It's a BEE party

July seems to be a month for lots of birthday's. Last night I whipped up this "Bee Party" card. I made a bunch (taking Michelle's advice to make more than 1 when your making cards). Beate's tutorial for a joy fold card makes them so easy...
The base uses Sage Shadow and I apologize but I'm not quite sure where I picked up this decorative paper. Any coordinating paper will do.. The fold is pretty in pink and the bee is stamped on whisper white in black noir palette ink. I then made a little button using my 1 3/8" circle punch in the sage shadow and attached a pink prima flower with a silver brad.. The image was colored with SUP markers in sage shadow, pretty in pink, barely banana and brocade blue. Inside say's.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY... :)

1 comment:

michelle sturgeon said...

The colours look great together! Your Joy Fold card is very cute!