Thursday, July 19, 2007

Screamie Screamie.. Happy Halloweenie...

No you haven't lost your mind. It is still July.. But I just fell in love with this stamp when I was strolling through Ellen Hutson's store on Friday. You remember.. when I was picking out my "Must Have" Copic Markers and my Spell Binder die's.. enable enable enable.. I need HELP !!! Somebody HELP ME PLEASE !!!! You'll soon learn that Halloween is my all time favorite holiday. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas as well but Christmas is so much work. Halloweenie is just F-U-N. Where was I .. Oh.. Ellen's shipping was beyond speedy. If you decide to order from her (or if you already have I'm sure you can attest!!!) she must have Santa's elves helping her. I placed my order Friday evening (7 PMish est) and I had these in my mailbox on Monday. How awesome is that???? Whoops back to my witchie..

You definitely want to click on this card to enlarge it. It's difficult to see but both pieces of very vanilla card stock were completely embossed with iridescent ice embossing powder. It gives it an awesome glittery effect. I think your going to see this a lot from me for a little while. I just love this technique. I hope you all like it too..

Stamps... lockhart (sentiment & witch legs), dittydot background Cardstock... vintage violet, pumpkin pie, black and very vanilla Ink... versa mark, black stazon and the following markers... eggplant envy, old olive, always artichoke, more mustard, pumpkin pie, night of navy, black Accessories... twill tape, iridescent ice and black embossing powder, hemp twine, hodgepodge hardware, large oval punch and the blender pen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card. Love it!!

michelle sturgeon said...

LOVE this! I love halloween cards!