Monday, July 2, 2007

I've been tagged ....

Thanks Lindsey.. I've been tagged.
Here are the rules.. I must post 7 random things about myself... I must tag 7 other bloggers to do the same... I will post rules and the bloggers I tagged here... and I will leave tagged bloggers comments on their site so they know they've been tagged... Here goes..
1) My favorite ice cream is soft serve vanilla with fresh raspberries.. Ok, so may be that's a sundae but ohhh it's so good.
2) I love to cook, but I stink at baking.
3) My very first 'official' car was a green '67 Dodge Dart.. It was 20 years old when I got it..
4) My favorite vacation spot above all else is the ocean. There's nothing better than smooshing your toes in the sand.
5) If I allowed myself I could be a choc-o-holic.
6) My husband says I cheat at games.. I wouldn't necessarily call it cheating, I would call it a need to win.
7) I sing to the radio when I'm driving and I sing even louder when someones watching.
Now, for my 7 tagee's..

3 comments:

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

Thanks for the tag! I'll have to get busy thinking now!!! :)
~Angie

Unknown said...

Yup and me, will have to get my thinking cap on cause I can't think of a blinding thing at the moment!!!! lol

michelle sturgeon said...

Awesome box of goodies!