Friday, July 27, 2007

Merry Merry

I loved this stamp set but need some creative inspiration to use it (Guess I'll be stalking the SCS gallery with this one :) ).. Here's a little something I came up with. If you enlarge the photo, you'll be able to see the stickles a little better. I used them in the centers of the ornaments and snowflakes.

Stamps... Merry Merry, Linen

Card Stock.. Purely Pomegranate, Kraft, Very
Vanilla

Ink.. Purely Pomegranate, Sahara Sand, True Thyme

Accessories.. Diamond Stickles, Slot Punch, Hemp Twine

NEXT WEEK >>>>> Stay tuned for 5 count them 5 days of organizing. I figured that since I'm not at convention this year (as much as I'd like to have been).. I may as well use this time to be productive. So I'm taking some of the tips from my favorite bloggers (Mish and Nicole to name just a couple) and putting them to good use. So don't forget to stop back each day next week to see how productive I actually am.. Who knows what treasures I may find buried in my stamp room that would make awesome Happy Mail for someone :)

No comments: