Monday, July 23, 2007

Merry Christmas


Today was the first day in a long time that I was actually able to spend as much time as I wanted in my stamp room.. Boy did that feel good. I played around with a few of the new sets and new colors hoping for a little inspiration. This will be 1 of a few Christmas cards I use this year.. Unlike last year I've promised myself that this year I won't be rushing to stamp my cards and get them in the mail the week before Christmas.

Card Size... 5 1/2" square
Stamps... Solomon Stillness, All Holiday's
Card Stock... Blue Bayou, Very Vanilla
Ink... Blue Bayou
Accessories... Cuttlebug 'swirls' embossing folder, Vanilla wide organdy ribbon, Versa Mark and Silver Embossing Powder
Technique... embossing & Stamp-a-ma-jig

1 comment:

Ila said...

Beautiful Xmas card! Love the one below as well. I need to start making them...I always wait too long and rush ..