Monday, July 16, 2007

Witching you....


I hope everyone had a beautiful weekend. The weather was just perfect here in the NE. Yesterday I had the wonderful opportunity to play around with a few of the new stamps and new colors.. Here's just 1...

Stamps: Haunting Halloween (SUP fall/ winter 2007)
Card Stock: Pumpkin Pie, Halloween ds paper, Basic Grey, Whisper White
Ribbon: black checkered & orange grosgrain
Accessories: Giga and Mega scalloped circle punches.
Ink: Black stazon, eggplant envy, only orange, black and always artichoke SUP markers colored with the aqua painter & blender pens.


If you haven't noticed yet, I've cleaned up my "You have got to check these out". I've removed a few bloggers who are taking a little time away from blogging and have added a few new ones that I just stumbled upon.. Today's featured stamper is Ashley from Ashley's Creative Corner.. OMG I just love her. Cruise on over to her blog and check her out. She's doing some awesome things with the new stamps (while your there don't forget to sign her guestbook and say hello !!) It's quite obvious how extremely talented she is. Thank you Ashley for being such an inspiration !!!

1 comment:

Pat's Paper Passion said...

I've never been one to make holiday cards, but yours is so cute it is tempting.